86. Senhan Xu, Ronghu Wu*, Glycobiology and proteomics: has mass spectrometry moved the field forward? Expert Review of Proteomics, (Invited Editorial, peer-reviewed)
85. Senhan Xu, Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, Ming Tong, and Ronghu Wu*, Systematic analysis of the impact of phosphorylation and O-GlcNAcylation on protein subcellular localization, Cell Reports, 42: 112796, 2023.
84. Kejun Yin#, Ming Tong#, Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, Senhan Xu, and Ronghu Wu*, Global quantification of newly synthesized proteins unravels cell type- and inhibitor-specific effects for protein synthesis, PNAS Nexus, 2(6): pgad168, 2023.
83. Kejun Yin, and Ronghu Wu*, Investigation of cellular response to the HSP90 inhibition in human cells through thermal proteome profiling, Mol. Cell. Proteomics, 22(6): 100560, 2023.
82. Senhan Xu, Xing Xu, and Ronghu Wu*, Deciphering the properties and functions of glycoproteins using quantitative proteomics, J. Proteome Res. (invited), 22(6): 1571–1588, 2023.
81. Senhan Xu, Kejun Yin, and Ronghu Wu*, Investigation of co-translational protein O-GlcNAcylation through the combination of selective enrichment and a boosting approach, Analytical Chemistry, 95(9): 4371-4380, 2023.
80. Fangxu Sun#, Suttipong Suttapitugsakul# (co-first author), and Ronghu Wu*, Systematic Characterization of Extracellular Glycoproteins using Mass Spectrometry, Mass Spectrometry Reviews (Invited), 42(2): 519-545, 2023.
79. Jasmine Y. Lee, Hunter C. Jonus, Arhanti Sadanand, Gianna M. Branella, Victor Maximov, Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, Matthew J. Schniederjan, Jenny Shim, Kiran K. Parwani, Andrew Fedanov, Adeiye A. Pilgrim, Jordan A. Silva, Christopher B. Doering, Ronghu Wu; H. Trent Spencer, Kelly C Goldsmith*, Identification and targeting of protein tyrosine kinase 7 (PTK7) as an immunotherapy candidate for neuroblastoma cellular therapy, Cell Reports Medicine, 4: 101091, 2023.
78. Senhan Xu, Ming Tong, Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, and Ronghu Wu*, Spatial and temporal proteomics reveals the distinct distributions and dynamics of O-GlcNAcylated proteins, Cell Reports, 39(11): 110946, 2022.
77. Kejun Yin, Ming Tong, Fangxu Sun, and Ronghu Wu*, Quantitative structural proteomics unveils the conformational changes of proteins under the ER stress, Analytical Chemistry, 94(38): 13250-13260, 2022.
76. Senhan Xu, Jiangnan Zheng, Haopeng Xiao, Ronghu Wu*, Simultaneously Identifying and Distinguishing Glycoproteins with O-GlcNAc and O-GalNAc (the Tn Antigen) in Human Cancer Cells, Analytical Chemistry, 94(7): 3343-3351, 2022.
75. Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, Ming Tong, and Ronghu Wu*, Time-Resolved and Site-Specific Analysis of Surface Protein N-Glycosylation Revealing Distinct Responses of Monocytes and Macrophages to LPS Treatment, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 60(20): 11494-11503, 2021. DOI: 10.1002/anie.202102692.
74. Fangxu Sun, Suttipong Suttapitugsakul and Ronghu Wu*, Unraveling the Surface Glycoprotein Interaction Network by Integrating Chemical Crosslinking with MS-Based Proteomics, Chemical Science, 12: 2146-2155, 2021. DOI: 10.1039/D0SC06327D.
73. Fangxu Sun, Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, and Ronghu Wu*, An azo coupling-based chemoproteomic approach to systematically profile the tyrosine reactivity in the human proteome, Analytical Chemistry, 93(29): 10334–10342, 2021.
72. Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, Ming Tong, Fangxu Sun, and Ronghu Wu*, Enhancing Comprehensive Analysis of Secreted Glycoproteins from Cultured Cells without Serum Starvation, Analytical Chemistry, 93(4): 2694-2705, 2021. DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c05126.
71. Senhan Xu, Fangxu Sun, Ming Tong, and Ronghu Wu*, MS-based proteomics for global investigation of protein O-GlcNAcylation, Molecular Omics (Invited), 17: 186-196, 2021. DOI: 10.1039/D1MO00025J.
70. Parvin Forghani1, Aysha Rashid, Fangxu Sun#, Rui Liu, Dong Li, Megan R Lee, Hyun Hwang, Joshua T Maxwell, Anant Mandawat, Ronghu Wu, Khalid Salaita, Chunhui Xu*, Carfilzomib Treatment Causes Molecular and Functional Alterations of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes, JAHA: Journal of the American Heart Association, 10(24): e022247, 2021.
69. Rui Liu, Fangxu Sun#, Lawrence C. Armand, Ronghu Wu, and Chunhui Xu*, Chronic ethanol exposure induces deleterious changes in cardiomyocytes derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells, Stem Cell Reviews and Reports, 17(6): 2314-2331, 2021
68. Camilla Margaroli, Diego Moncada Giraldo, Dalia Arafat-Gulick, Brian Dobosh, Vincent Giacalone, Osric Forrest, Fangxu Sun, Chunhui Gu, Haydn Kissick, Ronghu Wu, Gregory C. Gibson, Rabindra Tirouvanziam*, Broad Transcriptional Firing Represses Bactericidal Activity in Human Airway Neutrophils, Cell Reports Medicine, 2(4): 100239, 2021.
67. Ming Tong, Johanna Smeekens, Haopeng Xiao, and Ronghu Wu*, Systematic Quantification of the Dynamics of Newly Synthesized Proteins Unveiling Their Degradation Pathways in Human Cells, Chemical Science, 11(13): 3557-3568, 2020.
66. Senhan Xu, Fangxu Sun, and Ronghu Wu*, A Chemoenzymatic Method Based on Easily Accessible Enzymes for Profiling Protein O-GlcNAcylation, Analytical Chemistry, 92(14): 9807-9814, 2020.
65. Ming Tong, Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, and Ronghu Wu*, An Effective Method for Accurate and Sensitive Quantification of Rapid Changes of Newly Synthesized Proteins, Analytical Chemistry, 92(14): 10048–10057, 2020.
64. Suttipong Suttapitugsakul#, Fangxu Sun#, and Ronghu Wu*, Recent Advances in Glycoproteomic Analysis by Mass Spectrometry, Analytical Chemistry (Invited Review Article), 92(1): 267-291, 2020.
63. Anna Socha, Di Yang, Alicja Bulsiewicz, Kelvin Yaprianto, Marian Kupculak, Chih-Chao Liang, Andreas Hadjicharalambous, Ronghu Wu, Steven P Gygi, Martin A Cohn*, WRNIP1 Is Recruited to DNA Interstrand Crosslinks and Promotes Repair, Cell Reports, 32(1): 107850, 2020.
62. Rebecca Guth-Metzler, Marcus S. Bray, Suttipong Suttapitugsakul#, Claudia Montllor-Albalate, Jessica C. Bowman, Ronghu Wu, Amit R. Reddi, C. Denise Okafor, Jennifer B. Glass*, and Loren D. Williams*, Cutting in-line with iron: ribosomal function and non-oxidative RNA cleavage, Nucleic Acid Res., 48(15): 8663-8674, 2020.
61. Rui Liu; Dong Li; Fangxu Sun#; Antonio Rampoldi; Joshua Maxwell; Ronghu Wu; Peter Fischbach; Sharon Castellino; Yuhong Du; Haian Fu; Anant Mandawat; Chunhui Xu*, Melphalan induces cardiotoxicity through oxidative stress in cardiomyocytes derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells, Stem Cell Research & Therapy, 11(1): 1-17, 2020
60. Rui Liu, Fangxu Sun#, Parvin Forghani, Lawrence Armand, Antonio Rampoldi, Dong Li, Ronghu Wu, Chunhui Xu*, Proteomic profiling reveals roles of stress response, Ca2+ transient dysregulation and novel signaling pathways in alcohol-induced cardiotoxicity, Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 44(11): 2187-2199, 2020.
59. Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, Lindsey D. Ulmer, Chendi Jiang, Fangxu Sun, and Ronghu Wu*, Surface Glycoproteomic Analysis Reveals that both Unique and Differential Expression of Surface Glycoproteins Determine the Cell Type, Analytical Chemistry, 91(10), 6934-6942, 2019.
58. Fangxu Sun, Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, and Ronghu Wu*, Enzymatic tagging of glycoproteins on the cell surface for their global and site-specific analysis with mass spectrometry, Analytical Chemistry, 91(6): 4195-4203, 2019.
57. Fangxu Sun, Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, Haopeng Xiao and Ronghu Wu*, Comprehensive analysis of protein glycation reveals its potential impacts on protein degradation and gene expression, Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, 30(12): 2480-2490, 2019.
56. Haopeng Xiao, Fangxu Sun, Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, and Ronghu Wu*, Global and site-specific analysis of protein glycosylation in complex biological systems with mass spectrometry, Mass Spectrometry Reviews, 38(4-5), 356-379, 2019.
55. Fangxu Sun and Ronghu Wu*, Systematic and site-specific analysis of N-glycoproteins on the cell surface by integrating bioorthogonal chemistry and MS-based proteomics, A book Chapter in Methods in enzymology, 626, 223-247, 2019.
54. Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, Haopeng Xiao, Ronghu Wu*, Identification and Quantification of Newly Synthesized Proteins Using Mass Spectrometry‐Based Chemical Proteomics. A book chapter in Mass Spectrometry-Based Chemical Proteomics (Edited by W. Andy Tao and Ying Zhang), John Wiley & Sons, 2019.
53. David Lopez-Martinez, Marian Kupculak, Di Yang, Yasunaga Yoshikawa, Chih-Chao Liang, Ronghu Wu, Steven P. Gygi, Martin A. Cohn*, Phosphorylation of FANCD2 Inhibits the FANCD2/FANCI Complex and Suppresses the Fanconi Anemia Pathway in the Absence of DNA Damage, Cell Reports, 27, 2990–3005, 2019
52. Santi Mestre-Fos, Petar I. Penev, Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, Michael Hu, Chieri Ito, Anton S. Petrov, Roger M. Wartell, Ronghu Wu and Loren Dean Williams*, G-quadruplexes in human ribosomal RNA, Journal of Molecular Biology, 430 (10): 1940-1955, 2019.
51. Alexis Zukowski, Juliana Phillips, Soyeon Park, Ronghu Wu, Stephen P. Gygi, and Aaron M. Johnson*, Proteomic Profiling of Yeast Heterochromatin Connects Direct Physical and Genetic Interactions, Current Genetics, 65 (2): 495-505, 2019.
50. Haopeng Xiao, Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, Fangxu Sun, and Ronghu Wu*, Mass Spectrometry-Based Chemical and Enzymatic Methods for Global Analysis of Protein Glycosylation, Accounts of Chemical Research, 51(8): 1796-1806, 2018
49. Haopeng Xiao#, Weixuan Chen#, Johanna Smeekens, and Ronghu Wu*, A chemical method based on synergistic and reversible covalent interactions for large-scale analysis of glycoproteins, Nature Communications, 9:1692, 2018.
- Georgia Tech Research News: http://www.rh.gatech.edu/news/605861/chemical-octopus-catches-sneaky-cancer-clues-trace-glycoproteins
- Phys.org: https://phys.org/news/2018-05-chemical-octopus-sneaky-cancer-clues.html
- EurekAlert: https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-05/giot-coc050718.php
- Newswise: http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/694144/?sc=rsla
- The Medical News: https://www.news-medical.net/news/20180508/New-chemical-trap-catches-trace-glycoproteins-shows-promise-for-targeted-cancer-treatments.aspx
- World Pharma News: http://www.worldpharmanews.com/research/4392-chemical-octopus-catches-sneaky-cancer-clues-trace-glycoproteins
- Science Daily: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180507153130.htm
- Health Reload: http://www.healthreload.com/chemical-octopus-catches-sneaky-cancer-clues-trace-glycoproteins/
- Technology networks: https://www.technologynetworks.com/cancer-research/articles/exploiting-the-glycome-for-cancer-therapeutics-305043
- C2W.nl: https://www.c2w.nl/nieuws/octopus-vangt-kanker-biomarkers/item19944
- Mens & Molecule: https://www.mensenmolecule.be/nieuws/item7
- BrightSurf: https://www.brightsurf.com/news/article/050718455961/chemical-octopus-catches-sneaky-cancer-clues-trace-glycoproteins.html
- Technology.org: https://www.technology.org/2018/05/10/chemical-octopus-catches-sneaky-cancer-clues-trace-glycoproteins/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TechnologyOrg+%28Technology+Org+-+All+News%29
- Brinkwire (Blog):http://en.brinkwire.com/312120/chemical-octopus-catches-sneaky-cancer-clues-trace-glycoproteins/
48. Fangxu Sun, Alex A. Choi and Ronghu Wu*, Systematic Analysis of Fatty Acids in Human Cells with a Multiplexed Isobaric Tag (TMT)-Based Methods, J. of Proteome Res., 17 (4):1606–1614, 2018.
47. Haopeng Xiao, Ju Eun Hwang and Ronghu Wu*, Mass spectrometric analysis of the N-glycoproteome in statin-treated liver cells with two lectin-independent chemical enrichment methods, Int. J. Mass Spectrom., (Invited and peer reviewed for special issue in honor of Professor Terry McMahon), 429:66-75, 2018.
46. Thomas Morgan, Bo Yang, Shefali Harankhedkar, Arielle Nabatilan, Daisy Bourassa, Adam M. McCallum, Fangxu Sun#, Ronghu Wu, Craig R. Forest, Christoph J. Fahrni*, Stabilization of aliphatic phosphines by auxiliary phosphine sulfides offers zeptomolar affinity and unprecedented selectivity for probing biological Cu(I), Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 57(31): 9711-9715, 2018.
45. Doan C Nguyen, Holly C Lewis, Chester Joyner, Vivien Warren, Haopeng Xiao, Haydn T Kissick, Ronghu Wu, Jacques Galipeau, F Eun-Hyung Lee, Extracellular vesicles from bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells support ex vivo survival of human antibody secreting cells, J. Extracell. Vesicles, 7 (1):1463778, 2018.
44. Doan C. Nguyen, Swetha Garimalla, Haopeng Xiao#, Shuya Kyu, Igor Albizua, Jacques Galipeau, Kuang-Yueh Chiang, Edmund K. Waller, Ronghu Wu, Greg Gibson, James Roberson, Frances E. Lund, Troy D. Randall, Iñaki Sanz, F. Eun-Hyung Lee*, Factors of the Bone Marrow Microniche that Support Human Plasma Cell Survival and Immunoglobulin Secretion, Nature Communications, 9: 3698, 2018.
43. Haopeng Xiao, and Ronghu Wu*, Simultaneous quantitation of glycoprotein degradation and synthesis rates by integrating isotope labeling, chemical enrichment and multiplexed proteomics, Anal. Chem., 89 (19):10361–10367, 2017.
42. Suttipong Suttapitugsakul, Haopeng Xiao, Johanna Smeekens and Ronghu Wu*, Evaluation and optimization of reduction and alkylation methods to maximize peptide identification with MS-based proteomics, Mol. BioSyst., 13:2574-2582, 2017.
41. Jiangnan Zheng, Haopeng Xiao, and Ronghu Wu*, Specific Identification of Glycoproteins with the Tn Antigen in Human Cells, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 56:7107-7111, 2017.
40. Haopeng Xiao, and Ronghu Wu*, Global and site-specific analysis revealing unexpected and extensive protein S-GlcNAcylation in human cells, Analytical Chemistry, 89(6):3656-3663, 2017.
39. Haopeng Xiao, and Ronghu Wu*, Quantitative investigation of human cell surface N-glycoprotein dynamics, Chemical Science, 8 (1): 268-277, 2017.
38.Johanna M. Smeekens, Haopeng Xiao and Ronghu Wu*, Global Analysis of Secreted Proteins and Glycoproteins in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Journal of Proteome Research, 16: 1039-1049, 2017.
37. Moustafa R. K. Ali, Yue Wu, Yan Tang, Haopeng Xiao, Kuangcai Chen, Tiegang Han, Ning Fang*, Ronghu Wu*, Mostafa A. El-Sayed*, Targeting Cancer Cell Integrins Using Gold Nanorods in Photothermal Therapy Inhibits Migration through Affecting Cytoskeletal Proteins, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of USA, 114 (28):E5655-E5663.
36. Mengnan Zhang, Lilya V. Matyunina, L. DeEtte Walker, Weixuan Chen, Haopeng Xiao, Benedict B. Benigno, Ronghu Wu, John F. McDonald*, Evidence for the importance of post-transcriptional regulatory changes in ovarian cancer progression and the contribution of miRNAs, Scientific Reports., 7:8171, 2017.
35. Marian Hirushika Hettiaratchi, Catherine Chou, Nicholas Servies, Johanna M Smeekens, Albert Cheng, Camden Esancy, Ronghu Wu, Todd McDevitt, Robert Guldberg*, Laxminarayanan N Krishnan*, Competitive protein binding influences heparin-based modulation of spatial growth factor delivery for bone regeneration, Tissue Engineering 23(13-14): 683-695, 2017.
34. Moustafa RK Ali, Mohammad Aminur Rahman, Yue Wu, Tiegang Han, Xianghong Peng, Megan A Mackey, Dongsheng Wang, Hyung Ju Shin, Zhuo G Chen, Haopeng Xiao, Ronghu Wu, Yan Tang, Dong M Shin*, Mostafa A El-Sayed*, Efficacy, long-term toxicity, and mechanistic studies of gold nanorods photothermal therapy of cancer in xenograft mice, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of USA, 114(15): E3110–E3118, 2017.
33. Haopeng Xiao, George X. Tang, Weixuan Chen and Ronghu Wu*, A Boronic Acid-based Enrichment for Site-specific Identification of the N-glycoproteome usingMS-based Proteomics, Book chapter in Analysis of Post-Translational Modifications and Proteolysis in Neuroscience (Editors: Jennifer Grant and Hong Li), Springer, New York, Volume 114, Page 31-41, 2016.
32. Haopeng Xiao, George X. Tang, and Ronghu Wu*, Site-specific quantification of the N-glycoproteome on the cell surface of statin-treated liver cells, Analytical Chemistry, 88(6): 3324-3332, 2016.
31. Haopeng Xiao, Johanna M. Smeekens and Ronghu Wu*, Quantification of Tunicamycin-Induced Protein Expression and N-Glycosylation Changes in Yeast, Analyst (Invited for Emerging Investigator issue, peer-reviewed), 141: 3737-3745, 2016. (themed collection Hot original research articles in Analyst 2016)
30. Weixuan Chen, Johanna M. Smeekens and Ronghu Wu*, Systematic study of the dynamics and half-lives of newly synthesized proteins in human cells, Chemical Science, 7(2):1393-1400, 2016.
29. Moustafa RK Ali, Yue Wu, Tiegang Han, Xiaoling Zang, Haopeng Xiao, Yan Tang, Ronghu Wu*, Facundo Fernandez*, Mostafa, El-Sayed*, Simultaneous Time-dependent Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy, Metabolomics and Proteomics Reveal Cancer Cell Death Mechanisms Associated with Au-Nanorod Photo-thermal Therapy, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 138 (47): 15434-15442, 2016.
28. Lizzette M Gómez Ramos, Johanna M Smeekens, Nicholas A Kovacs, Jessica C Bowman, Roger M Wartell, Ronghu Wu, Loren D Williams*, Yeast rRNA Expansion Segments: Folding and Function, Journal of Molecular Biology, 428(20): 4048-4059, 2016.
- Highlighted in C&EN (93(24):24, 2015, “Researchers zero in on sialoglycoproteins”), http://cen.acs.org/articles/93/i24/Method-Targets-Sialoglycoproteins-Cell-Surfaces.html
26. Johanna M. Smeekens, Weixuan Chen, and Ronghu Wu*, Enhancing the Mass Spectrometric Identification of Membrane Proteins by Combining Chemical and Enzymatic Digestion Methods, Analytical Methods, (Invited for the Emerging Investigator themed issue and peer reviewed), 7(17):7220-7227, 2015.
25. Haopeng Xiao, Weixuan Chen, George X. Tang, Johanna M. Smeekens and Ronghu Wu*, Systematic Investigation of Cellular Responses and Pleiotropic Effects in Atorvastatin-treated Liver Cells by MS-based Proteomics, Journal of Proteome Research, 14(3):1600-1611, 2015.
24. Johanna M. Smeekens, Weixuan Chen and Ronghu Wu*, Mass Spectrometric Analysis of the Cell Surface N-Glycoproteome by Combining Metabolic Labeling and Click Chemistry, Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, (Invited for Emerging Investigators themed section and peer reviewed) DOI: 10.1007/s13361-014-1016-7, 26(4): 604-614, 2015.
23. Weixuan Chen, Johanna M. Smeekens, Ronghu Wu*, A Universal Chemical Enrichment Method for Mapping the Yeast N-glycoproteome by MS, Molecular & Cellular Proteomics, 13(6):1563-1572, 2014.
22. Weixuan Chen, Johanna M. Smeekens, Ronghu Wu*, Comprehensive Analysis of Protein N-glycosylation Sites by Combining Chemical Deglycosylation with LC-MS, Journal of Proteome Research, 13(3):1466-1473, 2014.
21. Zijun Bie, Yang Chen, Hengye Li, Ronghu Wu and Zhen Liu, Off-line hyphenation of boronate affinity monolith-based extraction with matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry for efficient analysis of glycoproteins/glycopeptides, Analytica Chimica Acta, 834: 1-8, 2014.
Selected publications before Georgia Tech
20. Ronghu Wu, Wilhelm Haas, Noah Dephoure, Edward L. Huttlin, Bo Zhai, Mathew Sowa, Steve P. Gygi. A large-scale method to determine the absolute protein phosphorylation stoichiometry, Nature Methods, 8(8): 677-683, 2011.
19. Ronghu Wu, Noah Dephoure, Wilhelm Haas, Edward L. Huttlin, Bo Zhai, Mathew Sowa, Steve P. Gygi. Correct Interpretation of Comprehensive Phosphorylation Dynamics Requires Normalization by Protein Expression Changes, Molecular & Cellular Proteomics, 10(8): DOI: 10.1074/mcp.M111. 009654, 2011.
18. Ronghu Wu, Richard A. Marta, Jonathon K. Martens, Kris R. Eldridge, Terry B. McMahon, Experimental and Theoretical Investigation of the Proton-Bound Dimer of Lysine, Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, 22(9): 1651-1659, 2011.
17. Ronghu Wu, Terry B. McMahon, Structures, energetics and dynamics of gas phase ions studied by FTICR and HPMS, Mass Spectrometry Reviews, 28: 546-585, 2009.
16. Ronghu Wu, Terry B. McMahon, Protonation sites and conformations of peptides of Glycine (Gly1-5H+) by IRMPD spectroscopy, Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 113, 8767–8775, 2009.
15. Ronghu Wu, Terry B. McMahon, Investigation of Cation-π Interaction in Biological Systems, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 130(38): 12554-12555, 2008.
14. Ronghu Wu, Terry B. McMahon, Stabilization of Zwitterionic Structures of Amino Acids by Ammonium Ions in the Gas Phase, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 130(10): 3065-3078, 2008.
13. Ronghu Wu, Terry B. McMahon, Infrared multiple photon dissociation mechanisms of peptides of glycine (Gly1-5H+), Chemistry – A European Journal, 14(26): 7765-7770, 2008.
12. Ronghu Wu, Terry B. McMahon, An investigation of protonation sites and conformations of protonated amino acids by IRMPD spectroscopy, ChemPhysChem, 9: 2826-2835, 2008.
11. Ronghu Wu, Terry B. McMahon, IRMPD spectra of Gly·NH4+ and proton-bound betaine dimer – Evidence for zwitterionic structure, Journal of Mass Spectrometry, 43: 1641–1648, 2008.
10. Ronghu Wu, Terry B. McMahon, Infrared Multiple Photon Disocciation Spectroscopy as Structural Confirmation for GlyGlyGlyH+ and AlaAlaAlaH+ in the Gas Phase. Evidence for Amide Oxygen as Protonation Site, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 129(37): 11312-11313, 2007.
9. Ronghu Wu, Terry B. McMahon, Infrared multiple photon dissociation spectra of proline and glycine proton-bound dimer. Evidence for zwitterionic structure, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 129(16): 4864-4865, 2007.
8. Ronghu Wu, Terry B. McMahon, An Investigation of Proton Transport Tautomerism in Clusters of Protonated Nucleic Acid Bases (Cytosine, Uracil, Thymine and Adenine) and Ammonia by High Pressure Mass Spectrometry and Ab initio Calculations, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 129(3): 569-580, 2007.
7. Ronghu Wu, Terry B. McMahon, Stabilization of Zwitterionic Structure of Proline by an Alkylammonium Ion in the Gas Phase, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 46(20): 3668-3671, 2007.
6. Ronghu Wu, Terry B. McMahon, An investigation of ion-molecule interactions of protonated glycine with ammonia by high pressure mass spectrometry and ab initio calculations, Canadian Journal of Chemistry, 83(11): 1978-1993, 2005.
5. Ronghu Wu, Bernhard Brutschy, Infrared depletion spectroscopy and structure of the 2-aminopyridine dimer, Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 108(45): 9715-9720, 2004.
4. Ronghu Wu, Sascha Vaupel, Petr Nachtigall, Bernhard Brutschy, Structure and hydrogen bonding of different isomers of 2-aminopyridine·NH3 studied by infrared ion depletion spectroscopy, Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 108(16): 3338-3343, 2004.
3. Ronghu Wu, Bernhard Brutschy, Study on the structure and intra- and intermolecular hydrogen bonding of 2-methoxyphenol·(H2O)n (n=1,2), Chemical Physics Letters, 390 (1-3): 272-278, 2004.
2. Ronghu Wu, Petr Nachtigall, Bernhard Brutschy, Structure and hydrogen bonding of 2-aminopyridine·(H2O)n (n=1,2) studied by infrared ion depletion spectroscopy, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 6(3):515-521, 2004.
1. Ronghu Wu, Junglee Lin, Jieli Lin, Shihchang Yang, Wenbih Tzeng, Mass analyzed threshold ionization spectroscopy of N-methylaniline, N-ethylaniline, and N,N-dimethylaniline cations: Influence of N-alkyl substitution on the ionization energy and molecular vibration, The Journal of Chemical Physics, 118 (11): 4929-4937, 2003.